Turkish Entrepreneurs and Professionals Association of Canada (TEPAC) has been established in 2013, as a non-profit incorporation.
The objectives of the association are:
- To unite the business and professional persons,
- To co-operate in the industrial, professional, commercial and economic and cultural development, for the general welfare of the Turkish-Canadian communities in Canada,
- To help foster and safeguard the trade, business and professional, cultural and general welfare of its members,
- To co-operate with other organizations of similar objects encouraging a spirit of tolerance and comprehension,
- To inform members of opportunities and of economic developments in Turkey and in Canada,
- To encourage, establish and promote closer relations among its members in order to develop and grow professional and interpersonal relationships.
Like any other Canadian corporation, TEPAC has a board of directors and assigned officers.
- Vice President
Current members of TEPAC's board of directors and their professional bios listed below: